This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a surprising hit in our household. I have to admit that Leeks Vinaigrette with Mimosa (p 111) – a “classic dish” of tender leeks bathed in vinaigrette (made with walnut oil) topped with grated hard-boiled egg (which resembles mimosa flowers, hence the name) – didn’t really sound […]
Tag Archives | viniagrette
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)