For this week’s French Fridays with Dorie, we made a fabulous Vietnamese soup that is perfect for this all-of-a-sudden cold snap we are having. I love all types of noodle soups and lived on them last summer in Laos, but rarely make them from scratch myself. Dorie’s version (pp 98-100) is very accessible and doesn’t […]
Tag Archives | Vietmanese
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)