Summer. It can be a weird season. Here in Europe, I’ve seen days when it’s been 42˚C and others when it’s been 18˚C. Down in the South-West of France, the evenings actually cool down quite a bit so while you might be sweltering in the daytime, come the evening you might need a light sweater […]
It’s a bit shameful that I didn’t get around to making this – the easiest of all soups – until Saturday of this week, when I received the recipe on Monday. It literally took me 5 minutes to throw together, about 20 minutes of cooking (I chopped the potatoes and leeks very very small to […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen