Yes, I’ve been cooking a lot with goat cheese lately. There are so many wonderful varieties here in France… First up, I made a ratatouille and fresh goat’s cheese verrine for Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons […]
Tag Archives | verrine
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche