It’s time for another Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge – this time, we’re talking specialty diets. The brief for the specialty diet challenge states: “Catering for special dietary needs doesn’t have to mean compromising on flavour. So whether it is vegetarian, dairy-free, gluten-free or vegan, we want to know your favourite specialty diet recipes.” Even […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a classic: lentils. We’ve already made lentils a couple of ways for French Fridays – served as a side dish with salmon, with tuna (or without!) and in soup form. I love lentils and each time I make them, I wonder why I don’t make them more […]
So, here’s the thing. I’ve never made roasted red peppers before this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but I’m now a convert and will definitely be making these for myself again soon. I’ve kind of always known that they are easy but roasted peppers always seem to lurk in the back of the fridge […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
I’m a little bit in love with this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Provençal vegetable soup (p 83). Up until late last week, it hadn’t been very summery in Paris – in fact it had been downright cold. And raining. So when I invited Amy over for dinner on a freezing Sunday night, […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)