Summertime….. and the living is easy… as they say. Except that here in Paris, it’s barely been summer-like weather. But no matter, this week’s JC100 recipe – Ratatouille – was perfect for those of us cooking in cooler conditions than those of you sweltering back home on the east coast. Ratatouille can be comfort food […]
When I saw that Jen had challenged us to work with potatoes this month for Kitchen Bootcamp, I knew immediately what I wanted to make. Lately, I have been craving little golden baked puffs of potato-ey perfection – I was reading a vintage cookbook and came across a picture and it brought me back to […]
See that, up there ^^^ ? Those are little boys’ hands, dipping into the baby spinach. Not to cook with but to snack on. I KNOW! It’s a wonder I managed to even get this on camera, I was so shocked!! This week, Les Petits Chefs tackled Jamie Oliver’s Rogan Josh curry from Meals in […]
Oh look, another French Fridays with Dorie with fish… Specifically, salmon which is the fish I like least. But no matter. In the interests of the Dorie mission, I went ahead and made this Roasted Salmon with Lentils (pp 300-301) anyway, knowing that Neil and Cleo would enjoy the fish and I would enjoy the […]
This week, I went out on a limb… with vegetables. I know, I know, what was I thinking? 12 little boys and a veggie lasagne with nary a tomato in sight!! For sure I knew that many of the boys wouldn’t eat beyond a spoonful of this but it’s all about the experience of cooking […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!