This year’s Food Revolution Day came and went in what seemed like the blink of an eye. After months of anticipation, at one point on Friday morning as I led my Grade 4 and 5 classes through Jamie Oliver’s live-streamed lesson, I had a brief moment of “It’s really happening” and then had to get […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe was a surprising hit in our household. I have to admit that Leeks Vinaigrette with Mimosa (p 111) – a “classic dish” of tender leeks bathed in vinaigrette (made with walnut oil) topped with grated hard-boiled egg (which resembles mimosa flowers, hence the name) – didn’t really sound […]
It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week! When I saw this recipe (Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic en Papillote, p 348) coming up, I was happy to be working with some bright spring-like greens but I immediately knew that I just wouldn’t be cooking those “en […]
Sometimes it’s the simplest French Fridays with Dorie recipes that cause me the most grief. Like this week when I was pleased to see what I considered an “easy” soup (Vegetable Barley Soup with a Taste of Little India, p 89) on the agenda for when we returned home from our quick trip to Europe […]
It’s been a little hectic since I got back from France just over 2 weeks ago. I had a few quiet days to myself then last weekend I headed off across the country as a guest of Via Rail on The Canadian (more about this soon but you can check out my iPhone pictures from […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Tricia on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Sarah on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Happy Birthday, Dorie! A French Fridays Celebration | One Wet Foot on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!