Believe it or not, I barely made any changes to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Veal Chops with Rosemary Butter, p268). It looked like a simple dish and who am I to mess with simple flavours, especially when they are Dorie-approved. As she says, you don’t have to do much to make a […]
Aaah, Charcutepalooza. You and your July challenge (emulsified sausages). You just about did me in. Literally. Our relationship started out so promising – I mean, hot on the heels of June’s successful sausage stuffing party, (perhaps too close – just a week in between as I needed to complete this before leaving for Europe) I […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Mr. Neil on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNaomiDuguid
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards