From my recent trip to London… Tate Modern Tapas Brindisa, Soho Vanilla Black For more about the Vanilla Black, Tate Modern and Tapas Brindisa, head on over to Food Network Canada to read my latest post. And don’t forget to check out my Summer 2011 Flickr set of photos: Paris, London, Alsace and Burgundy
Tag Archives | vanilla black
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos