Two weeks. Great wine. Fabulous food. Family. Friends. It doesn’t get much better than this. As you read this, I am most likely winging my way home from France. The above is a quick recap in images of the past two weeks spent in Epernay (Champagne) and Sablet (Côtes du Rhône). There will be more […]
Tag Archives | valrhona
what are you looking for?
- Lana Day on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Flavoured breads | Jamie Oliver (UK) - Blogs on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s flatbread and dips
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway