I’m excited to announce that I will be developing a series of original recipes for the Liberté yogurt website and blog over the course of the next few months. Liberté has been manufacturing milk products (cream and cottage cheeses) in the Montréal area since 1936. Whilst the company grew, their production continued to maintain a […]
Tag Archives | Valentine’s Day
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast