If you’ve followed my blog, my Twitter or Instagram feed for a little while now, you’ll know that I love France. Since I left Paris in 2000, we’ve been lucky enough to visit some part of France nearly every year since then. When I lived there, as a poor student, then a poor English teacher, […]
Tag Archives | vacation rental
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen