See that up there? Yeah, the beautiful blue and white ceramic tiles? The ones I WISH I had enough of to tile our being-renovated-as-I-type-this-bathroom (thanks Neil for being there to supervise!)? Well those seemingly ubiquitous “Mexican tiles” are much more unique than I realised – being Talavera pieces. Talavera is a distinct type of […]
Tag Archives | Uriarte Talavera
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Heather on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)