Canadian Thanksgiving is this weekend – a time for giving thanks for the harvest and that necessarily means friends and family and, of course, food. As we all know, holidays tend to be a time for a little indulgence, which, for many, spells complicated and time-consuming – something you definitely don’t need if you are […]
Those of you who have been reading about Les Petits Chefs for a while now (we’re celebrating three years this term!) will know that I don’t shy away from “difficult” recipes with them. Spurred on by the boys and their “can-do” attitude, I always imagine that anything is possible in the science lab twice a […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Edible French by Clotilde Dusoulier
- Passion fruit cream puffs
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for St Valentine’s day with Adell Shneer
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Soft-Centered Chocolate Teacup Cakes
- Announcing National Cupcake Day 2016: Raising money for SPCAs and Humane Societies across Canada