Today marks the beginning of the FOURTH YEAR of French Fridays with Dorie! I know, right? Where did the time go? For me, that’s three years of not missing one single week and I was kind of looking forward to maybe heading into Year 4 with something like, you know, a cake. To celebrate, right? […]
To say I wasn’t excited about this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (tuna-packed piquillo peppers, p174) would be an understatement. Tuna is one of those fish I simply cannot eat in any form – fresh or canned. It will always remind me of the dreaded “Tuna Mornay” that we used to have to eat […]
Part pissaladière, part Salade Niçoise and part pizza, this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Fresh Tuna, Mozzarella and Basil Pizza, p166) was a cinch to make and I was excited to find sushi grade tuna at our local fishmonger (not for me, mind you, for Mr Neil – I don’t “do” raw fish) to elevate […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes