This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a lesson in why it always pays to read the recipe all the way through before you go to start it. I’m definitely getting better about this but sometimes if I am on a roll (i.e. I have successfully made 5 different dishes, both sweet and savoury, […]
Tag Archives | tuiles
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Salted butter caramel-chocolate mousse from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs visit Langdon Hall
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments