This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a lesson in why it always pays to read the recipe all the way through before you go to start it. I’m definitely getting better about this but sometimes if I am on a roll (i.e. I have successfully made 5 different dishes, both sweet and savoury, […]
Tag Archives | tuiles
what are you looking for?
- Blueberry-almond tartlets
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Coffee Malteds (kind of…)
- Summer Reads: Duck Season: Eating, Drinking and Other Misadventures in Gascony, France’s Last Best Place
- Armagnac, a primer (for #Winophiles)
- French Fridays: Clafoutis, Southwest France style (for #Winophiles)