What’s more appropriate than something Irish for the month of March? This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe, Irish Soda Bread, was hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Cathleen of My Culinary Mission and was a perfect recipe for me to try out, hot on the heels of last month’s Tuesdays with Dorie (white loaves), […]
Today, I’m excited to announce my participation in Tuesdays with Dorie. I know, I know, more Dorie. But I couldn’t resist. I missed out on baking my way through Baking, from my Home to Yours with the other TWD participants from 2008 – 2011 (whoah, that’s a lot of baking!) so when this new group […]
what are you looking for?
- Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Les Petits Chefs decorate cookies for the holidays with Adell Shneer
- The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Discover, shop and save with new Sobeys mobile app
- French Fridays with Dorie: Sugar-crusted French toast