You must know by now how much I like sweet walking tours. I mean in July I enjoyed the Context Paris Chocolate Walk and the La Cuisine Paris Sugar Walk of the Marais. So when Audrey from Tasty Tours in Toronto contacted me wondering whether I might like to join one of their tours right […]
Tag Archives | trinity bellwoods toronto
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)