The Louvre. Been there – done that? Well if you think you’ve “done the Louvre” (and therefore don’t need to do it again like, ahem, *some* people – that would be me!), think again! Last month, after a long time of observing from a distance (online) I finally got to check out the Louvre in […]
Tag Archives | Treasure Hunt at the Louvre
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)