You might also like: The cats of Inle Lake (Burma) NamPan Market (Inle Lake, Burma) A trip to Thandwe Market (Burma)
See that up there? ^^^^ It’s Mr Neil, hanging on for dear life as we make our way to the Thandwe market, near Ngapali Beach on our last morning in Burma. We left behind the picturesque beach setting (that’s a whole other post!) for a few hours to check out one last local market. Thandwe […]
The location of the “floating market” around the Lake changes depending on the day. Click here for the 2013 calendar for the Inle Lake Floating Markets. Check out my iPhone set of photos from Burma here. Related: The Cats of Inle Lake
Ah Paris. City of Light. Also, a city of amazing sweets. But to really experience the sweet side Paris, get off the beaten path and seek out some of the more unusual “sweet things” she has to offer. From pink pralines to exquisite marshmallows, you’ll be surprised at the range of tasty sweets that expends […]
So here I am, over 2 weeks back from Burma and yet to post one thing about the trip. I’m such a slacker. In actual truth, report cards, stomach flu and the first ever Food Bloggers of Canada conference planning (tickets on sale this Friday – eek!) have kept me pretty busy – so busy […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.