Right, so macarons. I guess you could say I know how to make them. They mostly turn out (although I have a new oven so I am learning my recipes all over again – more on that soon). And when I teach classes, people often ask me “What’s Level 2?” Typically my response will be […]
Those of you who follow me on Instagram or on Twitter will know that the last year was an insanely busy one, and on the heels of that, it’s been a busy summer too with a lot of travel involved. It’s how I like to spend my time off – I’m definitely not someone who […]
On my last full day in Paris, I was fortunate enough to join a small group from La Cuisine Paris and head out on their new-ish tour of Le Potager du Roi at Versailles. Not your typical Versailles tour, this one doesn’t lead you around the Château at all – rather you are shown something […]
After the fun I had on the Urban Adventures “Secret Paris” tour, I was really looking forward to their “Bohemian Paris” tour – something a little different from the food-centric tours I tend to take (i.e. this tour by Flavors of Paris on the Left Bank, the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the Context “Bobo Palate: […]
Those of you who follow this blog will know that one of my favourite things to do when I visit another country (even one I know really well) is to take walking tours, especially those centred around food. I like the fact that on a tour, you can share your desires to do/ see/ eat […]
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)