Jasper is one of the stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. The scenery on the way to Jasper is stunning… And whilst you most likely won’t have too long to explore, if you’re hungry for something sweet during your quick stop in Jasper, you’re in luck! […]
Winnipeg is one of the longer stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. Whilst VIA does offer an organised tour of some of the city’s highlights, you can also wander on your own – should that be your choice, I highly recommend checking out The Forks Market […]
There’s nothing I like better than to discover a city on foot – case in point my many walking tours in Paris this past summer. Even with a city you know very well, on a walking tour led by a local, you’ll learn something you didn’t know. So when I was invited to Montreal to […]
I’m always a little hesitant to share foodie discoveries here – you know that feeling of wanting to keep something to yourself – but sometimes you come across something so special that you can’t help but want to share. Case in point, Chatham-Kent, Ontario. Those of you who live in Ontario might be scratching your […]
(if you are a vegetarian or just don’t have the stomach for photos of raw meat, shall we say, in its original form (i.e. whole animals), you might not wish to read this post OR skip to the bottom where there are the photos from the fruits and vegetable Pavilions. Rungis is a working market […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect