The location of the “floating market” around the Lake changes depending on the day. Click here for the 2013 calendar for the Inle Lake Floating Markets. Check out my iPhone set of photos from Burma here. Related: The Cats of Inle Lake
Ah Paris. City of Light. Also, a city of amazing sweets. But to really experience the sweet side Paris, get off the beaten path and seek out some of the more unusual “sweet things” she has to offer. From pink pralines to exquisite marshmallows, you’ll be surprised at the range of tasty sweets that expends […]
So here I am, over 2 weeks back from Burma and yet to post one thing about the trip. I’m such a slacker. In actual truth, report cards, stomach flu and the first ever Food Bloggers of Canada conference planning (tickets on sale this Friday – eek!) have kept me pretty busy – so busy […]
A couple of years ago, we were passing through Bangkok en route back from Laos (please excuse the photos in the Laos posts! Was a very newbie photog at that point!) for one night only and had the great fortune to dine with our “local” English (but based in Bangkok) guide at Jok Phochana. Both […]
On my recent trip to Montreal, a definite highlight for me was the Marché Jean Talon. Normally when I travel, seeking out local markets is one of the first things I do either before or as soon as I arrive. Nothing like a little food shopping action to totally immerse yourself in the (food) culture […]
what are you looking for?
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway