Those of you who follow me on Instagram or on Twitter will know that the last year was an insanely busy one, and on the heels of that, it’s been a busy summer too with a lot of travel involved. It’s how I like to spend my time off – I’m definitely not someone who […]
On my last full day in Paris, I was fortunate enough to join a small group from La Cuisine Paris and head out on their new-ish tour of Le Potager du Roi at Versailles. Not your typical Versailles tour, this one doesn’t lead you around the Château at all – rather you are shown something […]
After the fun I had on the Urban Adventures “Secret Paris” tour, I was really looking forward to their “Bohemian Paris” tour – something a little different from the food-centric tours I tend to take (i.e. this tour by Flavors of Paris on the Left Bank, the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the Context “Bobo Palate: […]
Those of you who follow this blog will know that one of my favourite things to do when I visit another country (even one I know really well) is to take walking tours, especially those centred around food. I like the fact that on a tour, you can share your desires to do/ see/ eat […]
Food tours when I travel. I’m a huge fan! You might remember, from Paris alone, this tour by Flavors of Paris on the Left Bank, the Context Paris Chocolate Walk, the Context “Bobo Palate: New Trends in Parisian Cuisine“, the La Cuisine Paris “Sugar Walk” of the Marais, the “Bellies on Foot” tour, again from […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote