(please note, there are videos embedded in this post so if you are reading in a Reader or via email, you will actually have to click on the post title to see the videos on the web!) When I realised that I was going to be in Paris for 2 weeks after my conference in […]
Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
Our Daring Cooks’ May hostess, Denise, of There’s a Newf in My Soup!, challenged us to make Gumbo! She provided us with all the recipes we’d need, from creole spices, homemade stock, and Louisiana white rice, to Drew’s Chicken & Smoked Sausage Gumbo and Seafood Gumbo from My New Orleans: The Cookbook, by John Besh. […]
I was so excited to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe – Basque potato tortilla – because it evoked fabulous memories of the summer of 2008, where we happened to be in Basque country and were fortuitous enough to be there during the famous fêtes de Bayonne – a series of festivals in the […]
For this second round of Project Food Blog 2010 (thanks, by the way for voting me through!), the challenge is to tackle a classic dish from another culture that is outside our comfort zone or that we are less familiar with. I’ve chosen to introduce you all to a classic from Lao cuisine that I […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche