If you’ve followed my blog, my Twitter or Instagram feed for a little while now, you’ll know that I love France. Since I left Paris in 2000, we’ve been lucky enough to visit some part of France nearly every year since then. When I lived there, as a poor student, then a poor English teacher, […]
Even wanted to sell everything you own, take off on a never-ending round the world trip and create a new life for yourself? Well this travel memoir is for you! It’s the story of a couple who sold their house to travel the world, and who now lives “home free” 365 days a year. By […]
I took these photos last July over the course of a long weekend in Gascony, where I shared much rosé and many laughs with Kate and Monica. I’m so excited to be heading back to one of my favourite parts of the world at the end of this week! Follow our trip to France and […]
You all know how much I love macarons, right? And if you’ve been reading for a while you’ll know how when I’m in Paris, I have to do multiple macaron taste testings every summer. Oh, and take multiple macaron-making classes too! But the one thing I had not done was go “behind the scenes” of […]
Those of you who have been reading for a while or who follow me on Twitter or Instagram already know that when I am on vacation, I spend a lot of my time in markets. It’s likely that I will have spent a lot of time researching the locations, hours and days of operation to […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!