(or a non-exhaustive guide on where to take 8 year-olds in Paris….) When I was in Melbourne recently, I had the fortune to meet my best friend from childhood’s twin 8 year-old boys, Joe and Sam. After commenting on their little hoodies and penchant for wearing them even though it was relatively warm, I made […]
Tag Archives | travel with kids
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Andrea Amy on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- Andrea Amy on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Sunshine G on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels