Jasper is one of the stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. The scenery on the way to Jasper is stunning… And whilst you most likely won’t have too long to explore, if you’re hungry for something sweet during your quick stop in Jasper, you’re in luck! […]
Winnipeg is one of the longer stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. Whilst VIA does offer an organised tour of some of the city’s highlights, you can also wander on your own – should that be your choice, I highly recommend checking out The Forks Market […]
Before I boarded the VIA Rail Canadian train last month, I’ll admit to having not much idea what to expect. Having never taken a long train journey before in a sleeper cabin, I had a lot of questions and whilst the VIA site is great for the basics, there were a lot of questions I […]
Those of you who follow me on Instagram or on Twitter will know that the last year was an insanely busy one, and on the heels of that, it’s been a busy summer too with a lot of travel involved. It’s how I like to spend my time off – I’m definitely not someone who […]
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Butter-braised lobster
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Riviera Fish Soup
- Mardi Michels on Little orange-almond cupcakes for National Cupcake Day 2015!
- Mardi Michels on How to make homemade vol-au-vent shells