It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie this week again. I was thrilled to see the Potato Chip tortilla (p 141) making an appearance because 1. I’d had my eye on it and 2. It was quick and easy. Who doesn’t need something delicious that’s also quick and easy to make during December? Basically a […]
Tag Archives | tortilla
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month