After spending a fabulous afternoon on the Tasty Tours Trinity Bellwoods Chocolate Tour earlier this fall, I was thrilled when Audrey invited me to tag along on the other Tasty Tours offering – The Kensington Market Sweet Tour. Offering a guided tour including some history of sweets, an introduction to 6 sweet stores, samples from […]
You must know by now how much I like sweet walking tours. I mean in July I enjoyed the Context Paris Chocolate Walk and the La Cuisine Paris Sugar Walk of the Marais. So when Audrey from Tasty Tours in Toronto contacted me wondering whether I might like to join one of their tours right […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)