Food is community. When we think about making a meal, it’s generally to share with others and something I am always happy to hear from the parents of my Petits Chefs is that the boys want to cook with their parents at home – that sharing component is so important when it comes to food […]
The Petits Chefs (and I) had a sort of a break this week… As in, we didn’t actually do any cooking. I know, right? But hey, with less than a week of school to go, I figured a fun field trip might be in order this Monday. When Sang Kim invited the boys to stop […]
What does panna cotta have in common with baseball? This week’s Petits Chefs adventure will fill you in! The generosity of the Toronto food community never ceases to amaze me. I am so so lucky that so many wonderful chefs and food enthusiasts are willing to work with Les Petits Chefs. I know I get […]
It’s Winterlicious time again in Toronto – a two-week celebration of dining and local culture in some of the city’s best restaurants presented by American Express and produced by the City of Toronto. Winterlicious is a chance to check out some of those restaurants on your “must try” list and the 2013 restaurant list is […]
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
what are you looking for?
- Janet Butler on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)