As the winter settles in and the holidays become a faded memory, we’re all looking for things to look forward to in the deep dark days of winter, right? It takes a lot to get me out of the house on a weeknight in the winter but I have a feeling that I will be […]
One group of Petits Chefs have already had the pleasure of working with Chef Rossy Earle (and they made empanadas and Panamanian milk candies) so I was thrilled when Rossy agreed to come back to share a little bit of Panama with the new group of Petits Chefs. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, […]
I first met Massimo at a fabulous “Journey to Puglia” dinner at his “hidden” restaurant in Toronto and have since sent many people his way, and returned a few times myself. Going to a supper club is like going to a great big house party where you meet all sorts of interesting people, then you […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs had the privilege of working with Chef Vanessa Yeung, Chef/ Partner of Aphrodite Cooks. Vanessa’s culinary journey began as a cook in catering companies in and around the Toronto area. Desiring a deeper knowledge and understanding of food, she applied to the Stratford Chefs School. Vanessa graduated with the Award […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad