Last week, I was fortunate enough to attend the Toronto regional finals for the S. Pellegrino Almost Famous Chefs Competition where we saw Daniela Molettieri take the prize for her Filet of Veal Stuffed with Wild Mushrooms, served with Butternut Squash and Roasted Hazelnut Puree. Well Daniela’s was my second favourite dish that night – […]
Cole Nicholson’s maple juniper beef tenderloin with chocolate-infused red wine jus and leek and potato mash
Cole Nicholson’s earliest memory of cooking was as a little kid where he would stand in the kitchen and watch his mother make dinner. She wouldn’t let him help but the simple act of standing there made him feel a part of things. Every once in a while she would let him make “soup”. putting […]
This was the meal I was supposed to be reviewing for Challenge 9 of Project Food Blog. Until I was eliminated on Friday. “Based on the votes of the judges and your fellow Featured Publishers in Challenge #8, your entry did not advance you to the next round.” I won’t lie, I am extremely disappointed […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month