It’s Winterlicious time again in Toronto – a two-week celebration of dining and local culture in some of the city’s best restaurants presented by American Express and produced by the City of Toronto. Winterlicious is a chance to check out some of those restaurants on your “must try” list and the 2013 restaurant list is […]
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you’ll know that Nadège Patisserie is the place I recommend to anyone who asks for “Toronto’s best macarons.” If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember I interviewed Nadège herself for Spotlight Toronto a couple of years ago, when the store had only […]
After spending a fabulous afternoon on the Tasty Tours Trinity Bellwoods Chocolate Tour earlier this fall, I was thrilled when Audrey invited me to tag along on the other Tasty Tours offering – The Kensington Market Sweet Tour. Offering a guided tour including some history of sweets, an introduction to 6 sweet stores, samples from […]
You must know by now how much I like sweet walking tours. I mean in July I enjoyed the Context Paris Chocolate Walk and the La Cuisine Paris Sugar Walk of the Marais. So when Audrey from Tasty Tours in Toronto contacted me wondering whether I might like to join one of their tours right […]
Luma is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. I’ve eaten wonderful brunches there, as well as lunch and dinner and it never fails to disappoint. Executive Chef Jason Bangerter trained classically in London under Chef Anton Mosimann and worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Switzerland for a number of years before returning to […]
what are you looking for?
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Angel Reyes on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote