We were thrilled to welcome Emily Richards into the Petits Chefs kitchen lab this week. She is a highly experienced and well-regarded Professional Home Economist with extensive know-how in the food industry, strengthened by her Bachelor of Science, Home Economics specializing in Food and Nutrition from the University of Western Ontario and over 15 years […]
Tag Archives | tomato
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life