For the third year in a row, I am honoured to have been asked to contribute the official Mushrooms Go PINK recipe. Yes, it’s that time of year again, when Mushrooms go PINK in support of Breast Cancer awareness. Mushroom growers across Canada have again joined with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to support […]
Tag Archives | tomaotoes
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen