This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe sounds a lot scarier than it actually is – Tartine de Viande de Grisons simply means an open-faced sandwich, topped with salted, air-dried beef (bresaola) and Dorie’s recipe calls for a few walnuts and walnut oil to top the meat. I’ll be honest and admit that even though […]
I think I must be in the minority of folks this week – I know a lot of people were looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (sugar-crusted French toast, p 418) but I’m just not a French toast kinda gal. I like the idea of French toast (and I don’t mind […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen