This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe sounds a lot scarier than it actually is – Tartine de Viande de Grisons simply means an open-faced sandwich, topped with salted, air-dried beef (bresaola) and Dorie’s recipe calls for a few walnuts and walnut oil to top the meat. I’ll be honest and admit that even though […]
I think I must be in the minority of folks this week – I know a lot of people were looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (sugar-crusted French toast, p 418) but I’m just not a French toast kinda gal. I like the idea of French toast (and I don’t mind […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life