This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe sounds a lot scarier than it actually is – Tartine de Viande de Grisons simply means an open-faced sandwich, topped with salted, air-dried beef (bresaola) and Dorie’s recipe calls for a few walnuts and walnut oil to top the meat. I’ll be honest and admit that even though […]
I think I must be in the minority of folks this week – I know a lot of people were looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (sugar-crusted French toast, p 418) but I’m just not a French toast kinda gal. I like the idea of French toast (and I don’t mind […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche