This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe sounds a lot scarier than it actually is – Tartine de Viande de Grisons simply means an open-faced sandwich, topped with salted, air-dried beef (bresaola) and Dorie’s recipe calls for a few walnuts and walnut oil to top the meat. I’ll be honest and admit that even though […]
I think I must be in the minority of folks this week – I know a lot of people were looking forward to this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (sugar-crusted French toast, p 418) but I’m just not a French toast kinda gal. I like the idea of French toast (and I don’t mind […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries