Yes, it’s Cookbook Book Club time again – my once a month “cooking from the same cookbook” meal with Jan from Family Bites and Jenn from Chocolate Shavings. We’ve already had dinner with Marcella, dinner with Nigella, dinner with Ottolenghi, dinner with Maria Speck, and last month cooked from Naomi Duguid’s book, Burma. This month, […]
My first Daring Baker’s Challenge! Yes, after a couple of forays into the Daring Cooks, I have succumbed to the lure of the Daring Bakers! For those of you not familiar with the Daring Kitchen, head over to the site to see what all the buzz is about! This month’s challenge was tiramisu! “Yikes,” I […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen