This is a guest post written by Neil Phillips sponsored by Castello di Gabbiano. Two of the more magical aspects of wine revolve around history and food. As with any product of the land, wine carries such weight of history from where it is produced. After all, wine comes from grapes – which are a […]
– a post by Neil Phillips On Friday, May 9th the winners of the 2014 Ontario Wine Awards were announced at a gala evening in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Founded by Tony Aspler in 1995, the program was designed to highlight the quality wines coming out of Ontario. Two decades years later, one could argue that little […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): ANZAC biscuits
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant