Late last year, I was invited to an event at The Cookbook Store in Toronto put on by Sobeys with Andy Shay (Sobeys’ resident cheese expert) and Juliet Harbutt. Harbutt is one of the world’s leading authorities on cheese, author of 11 cheese books (including the popular World Cheese Book), and founder of the British […]
Tag Archives | The World Cheese Book
what are you looking for?
- Charlie on Not the Daring Bakers: it’s ok to say no
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs work magic in the kitchen with John Placko
- Food Revolution Day 2015: Fighting for Food Education | Food Bloggers of Canada on Fighting for Food Education: Food Revolution Day 2015
- Pam M on ANZAC biscuits for the Gallipoli centenary
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Sardine Escabeche