This week’s Petits Chefs session was a little hastily thrown together but proof that you CAN cook a healthy meal in under an hour (with 16 little boys helping you!). Our guest chef called in with a migraine at the last minute so I rushed out at lunch to buy a few ingredients for a […]
Tag Archives | the sprouted kitchen
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life