I was happy to see the Jen brought back Kitchen Bootcamp this month with EGGS 🙂 I love eggs – especially for breakfast, but I tend to cook the same things over and over – scrambled, omelette, poached, soft boiled etc… so I wanted to see if I could change up my egg repertoire a […]
I was excited to read that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was braising and stewing. There’s nothing like a little braising to tender up even the toughest cut of meat and who doesn’t like a good stew in the winter? I was a little bit inspired by a couple of things this month – firstly, […]
For this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to work with dough and batter. After my foray into fried dough last week with the Daring Bakers doughnuts, I felt I didn’t want to work with anything too complicated like that. I had also recently worked with pastry for French Fridays with Dorie’s mustard tart so […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen