Here’s the thing. I’m pretty organised. Some would say overly so. So, you know, when I travel for an extended period of time and know I am going to have access to a kitchen, I’ll photocopy recipes I know I might need in advance. For French Fridays with Dorie, for Tuesdays with Dorie, for Kitchen […]
I’ve been in Mexico for five days, exploring Puebla with the Mexican Tourism Board. You know, Puebla, the home of mole poblano. And other delicious treats like chulupas, chilaquiles, sopa poblana, cemitas and cremitas (don’t worry you’ll find out more soon!). In any case, it’s quite fitting that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was salads […]
It’s the last week of May. Soon to be June. There are (yikes! only) two full weeks left of school. And oh so much to get done. Plays to put on, music videos to film and edit, stories to write (for the boys). Oh, and reports to write (for the teachers). So this month’s Kitchen […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen