See that up there ^^^ It’s a clean plate. Nearly clean enough to eat another meal off of! That’s what happens when you sit 10 little boys down at a beautifully-laid table with plates of gorgeous fish and chips after they’ve had a long day at school 😉 The Petits Chefs were lucky enough to […]
Tag Archives | The National Club
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)