See that up there ^^^ It’s a clean plate. Nearly clean enough to eat another meal off of! That’s what happens when you sit 10 little boys down at a beautifully-laid table with plates of gorgeous fish and chips after they’ve had a long day at school 😉 The Petits Chefs were lucky enough to […]
Tag Archives | The National Club
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)