Leading up to Food Revolution Day on Saturday, May 19th, it was a big week for “passing it on” for me. First, I led a cooking class where 20 boys taught their parents how to cook a Jamie Oliver dish from scratch (with a LOT of help from friends and colleagues). Then I had the […]
If you’ve read my blog for a while now, you’ll know how important my boys cooking club, Les Petits Chefs, is to me. As an adult and an educator, I feel a great sense of responsibility to pass on my knowledge of from-scratch cooking to my students along with a little education about healthy food […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Mr. Neil on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris