I was very excited to be offered a review copy of Kathleen Flinn’s latest book, The Kitchen Counter Cooking School recently. Not only did I love Flinn’s first book, The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry, but I had the great pleasure to meet her (albeit briefly) last summer in Seattle at IFBC. She’s […]
Tag Archives | the kitchen counter cooking school
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Andrea Amy on The time I met Jamie Oliver (and a Comfort Food giveaway!)
- Andrea Amy on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Sunshine G on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels