Having once represented Lebanon in the Miss World pageant, Bethany Kehdy is now seeking to win fans over to the cuisine of Lebanon and the Middle East. Her new book, Pomegranates & Pine Nuts (Duncan Baird, October 2013) is designed to bridge the gulf between the traditions of ancient and modern culture and features Lebanese, […]
Tag Archives | The Jewelled Kitchen
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen