Winnipeg is one of the longer stops when you travel across Canada from Toronto to Vancouver on Via Rail’s The Canadian. Whilst VIA does offer an organised tour of some of the city’s highlights, you can also wander on your own – should that be your choice, I highly recommend checking out The Forks Market […]
Tag Archives | The Forks Market
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)