You might be surprised to see me writing about cookbooks specifically targeted at children. You might remember a piece I wrote for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution a while back suggesting that kids don’t need their own cookbooks – just a well-written recipe will do. Well here I am eating a little bit of humble pie. […]
Tag Archives | The DK Children’s Cookbook
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey