Those of you who have been reading this blog for a while might remember an article I wrote for the Jamie Oliver’s website talking about the life lessons my students are learning in cooking club. Well today I’m proud to share a few stories about my students getting out and about in the world of […]
Hello December! Hello holiday season! Hello holiday shopping! For the food enthusiast in your life, how about a new cookbook (you can never really go wrong with a cookbook, I find!)? But with so many new cookbooks released in 2013, what to choose? Never fear – Alison and the folks at The Cookbook Store have […]
Leading up to Food Revolution Day on Saturday, May 19th, it was a big week for “passing it on” for me. First, I led a cooking class where 20 boys taught their parents how to cook a Jamie Oliver dish from scratch (with a LOT of help from friends and colleagues). Then I had the […]
If you’ve read my blog for a while now, you’ll know how important my boys cooking club, Les Petits Chefs, is to me. As an adult and an educator, I feel a great sense of responsibility to pass on my knowledge of from-scratch cooking to my students along with a little education about healthy food […]
what are you looking for?
- Cher on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Evelyne@cheapethniceatz on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Quyen on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Mr. Neil on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!