A beer pairing dinner? How intriguing! It’s become so commonplace to hear about wine and food pairing these days that it was very refreshing to see Michelle Usprech’s beer-themed dinner listed amongst the George Brown College Chefs’ House Rising Chef Series dinners this year! Basically a showcase for up and coming Canadian culinary talent, as […]
As the winter settles in and the holidays become a faded memory, we’re all looking for things to look forward to in the deep dark days of winter, right? It takes a lot to get me out of the house on a weeknight in the winter but I have a feeling that I will be […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics